Re: php newsletter with mysql data

Bishnu Prasad Dahal wrote:
Dear all,
I have to create a newsletter for a site http://www.migratetousa.com , I didn't code for any newsletter. could you suggest me how can I design the newsletter? And please send me sample php codes for newsletter

Thanks,
Hame

I suggest you take a look at http://hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/index.html

They have several hundred scripts listed, some free - some not, that can help you complete your project quickly.

Doug