Re: MySQL Data Not Returned

My guess (and it will be correct) is that you've got a not visible character on the end of your email address in the database. Such a character could be a space, newline, tab or other similar character.

Make sure you use trim($email_address) to create the field to insert into the database !

Check the actual string you get returned from the query on the DB with the query
SELECT * FROM mailinglist WHERE email like '$email%'

Use strlen($resul["email"]); and you'll see that the length of the email address is not the same as the number of characters in the email address if you count them manually.

Cheers - Neil