RE: Institute

> May you pls. suggest me a good institute for learning PHP AND MYSQL in and
> around Delhi or Noida (INDIA). preferably Noida.

I don't know what the availability of training is like in your area, but if
you find training difficult to find, there are several good textbooks that
take you from beginner to intermediate level in PHP / MySQL programming.

In particular, I thought "PHP and MySQL Development"
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672326728/qid=1099987465/sr=
1-3/ref=sr_1_3/102-3608246-4128963?v=glance&s=books) was particularly good,
but others on the list may be able to recommend more appropriate textbooks.

Book like this, coupled with the ability to ask questions in this and MySQL
lists, make a great way to learn the language / environment.

Much warmth,

Murray
http://www.planetthoughtful.org