Re: Re: [users@httpd] November 2, 2004

However, when other countries are in trouble or need something... who
do they turn to? America

Therefore everyone in the world has an interest in what happens in the
american body politic just as Americans have an interest in what
happens to the British Prime Minister and in parts of the British body
politic.