From: Mark-Walter@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Mark-Walter@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 3:01 PM
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  delete time related data inside a table within 1 hour

Hello,

to delete old entries within 1 one day I use this:

$sql = ("DELETE FROM orders WHERE time_date < DATE_ADD(NOW(), INTERVAL
-1 DAY)");

Now I would like to delete within a timeframe of 1 hour.

But when I change the above statement to 1 hour or -1 hour it deletes
immediately.

Maybe someone could help me at this point.

--
Best Regards,

Mark