Re: ER diagram class

HI Matthew

Although I'm not one of Microsoft's supporters, I must say I've done this in Microsoft Vision, there is a function called Reversed Engineer..., which can connect to a database and illustrate the structue... I think the funtion is under ... the Database menu.

What I also have done is port the db structure to SQL Server and use the diagram illustrator to map the structure...

Kind Regards
Arné Klopper

NetCB Solutions (Pty) Ltd.
www.netcb.com
Office: +27 12 997 3007
Fax: 27 12 997 3629
Mobile: +27 84 513 4119

>>> Matthew Perry <mwperry@xxxxxxxxxxx> 2004/10/12 01:03:11 AM >>>

Does anyone know a good class or program that automatically generates an
ER diagram from all tables in a MySQL database?