Help: First Time Form with Sessions

Okay , so I'm working on the multi page form.  Insert
into DB will come at the last page.
Couple of things I want to confirm:

1-Each page should have validiation for each field.
Probably doesn't make any sense to wait for last page
? or maybe ?

Below is the first page of the form:
I only have the echo statements in there now to check
and make sure the variables were taking from the form
fields.
Question though - when I go onto the next page, do I
need to echo the variables to retain the values or
just keep the variables listed ?  In other words as I
continue through the next form pages, do I need to
echo the previous ones ?

<?php
session_start();
$ListingName = $_REQUEST['ListingName'];
$AltP1  = $_REQUEST['AltP1'];
$AltP2  = $_REQUEST['AltP2'];
$Pgr = $_REQUEST['Pgr'];
$El2  = $_REQUEST['El2'];
$El3  = $_REQUEST['El3'];
?>
<?php
echo "\$ListingName = ".$ListingName."<br/>";
echo "\$AltP1 = ".$AltP1."<br/>";
echo "\$AltP2 = ".$AltP2."<br/>";
echo "\$Pgr = ".$Pgr."<br/>";
echo "\$El2 = ".$El2."<br/>";