Re: Re: php_mysql.dll (5.0.2) and libmysql.dll (4.0.20a) incompatibilities

Hi.
I do copy it to my Apache directory and it seems is ok now. but I can
not connect to database (php know the functions but raise error and
say my client is old)  I force use mysqli in replace of mysql
functions. and it work.

Is there any one know better solution?

Regards,
Sadeq