Re: Mail & Header Redirect

Please note that HTTP headers are case sensitive. You should use:

<?php
function mailsent()
{
    header("Location: http://www.justustwo.com/vals/thankyou.html";);
    exit();
}
?>

The 'L' of location should be in upper case.

Amit
www.digitalamit.com

Valerie wrote:
I have an email that is sent upon submission of a form.  I need to redirect to a confirmation page if email is sent successfully.  I thought the problem was that my email headers are already being sent, but when I removed them it still did not work.  I need to bcc as well.

headers:

<?php function mailsent(){header("location: http://www.justustwo.com/vals/thankyou.html";);exit();}

And mailing: