RE: microsoft access

Hi Trevor

ODBTP is a technology that allows you to remotely access a Win32 machine's
ODBC facilities to connect to a database. IF provides faster and more
advanced support for ODBC than PHP's native support.  For example, ODBTP
connects to a database using ODBC 3, while PHP's native ODBC support uses
ODBC 2.

-- bob