From: Bastien Koert [mailto:bastien_k@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 11:45 PM
To: mnikhil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  I have a query

if the tables have the same structure, use the union operator to query each
table separately and return it all in one result set

select * from asset1 where asset_loc='heaven'
union
select * from asset2 where asset_loc='heaven'
union
select * from asset3 where asset_loc='heaven'
union
select * from asset4 where asset_loc='heaven'
union
select * from asset5 where asset_loc='heaven'

bastien