Re: Capturing a sql query

Let me explain what I'm trying to emulate.
If you have seen any of the major job boards, they
allow you to save "search agents".  Those agents at
least on Monster, Dice, HotJobs I think , spare you
the hassle of going to the search page and reentering
the criteria.
The agents can act in various ways:
1-If you are on the site , you can execute from there.
2-You can also have it emailed and that comes in two
flavors.
a- the query is run for you and the results are sent
in an email
b-an email goes out with a link to a page, you hit
"view" (on Monster) and your agent returns results.

My only guess is that the query is what's being
grabbed and saved. You raise a good point about
security , but users don't actually get to see the
query.  All they are getting is the results , from the
one they decided to save.

Stuart