Re: Question on Registration Method

Stuart... u got the logic now..... check ur syntax problems urself...
this is the only way ull learn it!

a hint... if ur database query is giving u errors... try echoing it
before sending it to mysql_query. ull find out the problem yourself
then.... ;)

another hint... mysql_query always returns arrays so u can check it
with is_array or count() or even with isset functions before getting
it in use. Having some error preventing mechanisms are always good.

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:40:17 -0700 (PDT), Stuart Felenstein
<stuart4m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Unknown column 'a338265f' in 'where clause' is the
> latest problem (and should be the last).  I had this
> same error earlier while just doing a straight sql to
> the database.  I corrected it then by putting
> apostrophes around the column name.  That didn't help
> here , not quotes , maybe double apostrophes?
>
> $_GET['activate_hash])
>
> This is where it's not picking the string correctly.
>
> Stuart
>

> --

M.Saleh.E.G
97150-4779817