Re: Question on Registration Method

K...I've added the 2 columns, my names - activate and
activate_hash.

Upon registration, the activate_hash has a generated
string inserted.  activate column is default to 0.
I can compare it to the database - but not sure how to
flip the switch on the activate column 0->1
Is that done through an update mechanism ?

Stuart

http://domain/activationpage.php?hash=ljk;lkj;lkjl;ksjfasdfa).