RE: Question on Registration Method

Currently there are only 2 types of users planned
Each has a basic access level.  I don't think this is
the same as a usergroup though.

If I don't have usergroups, but access levels, then
perhaps I should set the level to some less then what
is required login till activated.

Then it sounds like I have the system autogenerate an
activation code.

Not sure what you mean by :