From: Stuart Felenstein <stuart4m@xxxxxxxxx>
To: John Holmes <holmes072000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Passing URL parameters, how to hide
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:23:51 -0700 (PDT)

Nope, can't get to any other record.  One would have
to match both userid and recordID to get a hit.
Perhaps now I should put this into a form and send it
via hidden fields , for another layer of protection.

Stuart

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.