Re: Passing URL parameters, how to hide

When I
> request "update.php?recordID=2", you should be doing
> something like "SELECT
> * FROM Record_Table WHERE recordID = 2 AND userID =
> 3", which will not
> return any rows.

Okay that makes sense I will try that.  Though I'd
imagine the SQL will need to be different since I
could be dealing with hundreds, thousanda etc of
records.

No the SQL is the same for 1 record or 10 million...What you may need to do is put an index or two on the table that match the where clause to speed up the search....that's it.

Bastien

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.