session

Execuse me, i know i am not putting my question in right mail forum but i
trust that many of you can give me the right answer.  also request you to
kindly give me email add. of mailing list where this type question should be
put up.

i am using
session_cache_limiter("public");
in one of my webpages,  now when i click on logout (where i used
session_destroy() function), it works well but when i press back button of
brower it comes to my same page from where i logged out.  i can not remove
the session_cache_limiter("public") because i am using this function to
remember data.  is there any other option so that after logout the back
button could not show the same page.

with best wishes
balwant