Re: Please help

As I said this is a code generator (dbqwiksite). So,
describing the process for creating the code is
different.  The $sql is fine, as far as typos or
incorrect characterrs.  I've gone through those
statement very carefully.
I've also tried to run a debug with no luck.
But I do know that there is something wrong with the
statement, since I can get a complete display of all
records, but can't search using criteria.

Below is the $sql, one I know works , though I've
tried others.  VendorJobs is the table I'm querying ,
and since it's made up of values from other static
type tables I have all the joins in place.

I've also taken the tick marks out, thinking maybe it
was a style issue.  I'm not sure where to go with it.
Getting a response from the company is like pretty
difficult.

  `VendorJobs`.`JobID`,
  `VendorSignUp`.`CompanyName`,
  `StaIndTypes`.`CareerCategories`,
  `StaUSCities`.`City`,
  `USStates`.`States`,
  `VendorJobs`.`AreaCode`,
  `staTaxTerm`.`TaxTerm`,
  `VendorJobs`.`PayRate`,
  `staTravelReq`.`TravelReq`,
  `VendorJobDetails`.`Details`,
  `VendorJobs`.`PostStart`,
  `VendorJobs`.`JobTitle`
FROM
  `VendorJobs`
  INNER JOIN `VendorSignUp` ON
(`VendorJobs`.`VendorID` = `VendorSignUp`.`VendorID`)
  INNER JOIN `StaIndTypes` ON (`VendorJobs`.`Industry`
= `StaIndTypes`.`CareerIDs`)
  LEFT OUTER JOIN `StaUSCities` ON
(`VendorJobs`.`LocationCity` = `StaUSCities`.`CityID`)
  LEFT OUTER JOIN `USStates` ON
(`VendorJobs`.`LocationState` = `USStates`.`StateID`)
  LEFT OUTER JOIN `staTaxTerm` ON
(`VendorJobs`.`TaxTerm` = `staTaxTerm`.`TaxTermID`)
  INNER JOIN `staTravelReq` ON
(`VendorJobs`.`TravelReq` =
`staTravelReq`.`TravelReqID`)
  INNER JOIN `VendorJobDetails` ON
(`VendorJobs`.`JobID` = `VendorJobDetails`.`JobID`)

Stuart