Re: Building A Web Site Search Engine Using PHP / mySQL

Well, this is from the "why reinvent the wheel" department -- have you
looked at htdig://?

http://www.htdig.org/

Might save you some work.  Just a thought :)  More constructive replies
regarding actual code are forthcoming, I'm sure.
--
Peter Ellis - pellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Design and Development Consultant