Fetch Array, Display and Update, all in one ?

Hi All,

I have designed a debit-system database with a PHP frontend. The amounts
need to be updated on a monthly basis. now i have 10 clients in the system.
i can get all the fields and display them, but next to that, i need to
insert a field where we can enter an amount per client and after all the new
amounts have been filled in, i need to update the database with those
amounts entered.

I know that by using html forms to enter the info, i can submit the info and
do a update statement but the problem is, is that i need to dynamically add
the field to update the amount according to the amount of results resturned
from the database...

Hope you guys understand what i mean here... !

Regards,

Gawie J Marais
Systems Administrator
GamCo
Phone :: +27.11.312.0481
Fax   :: +27.11.312.0483
Mail  :: admin@xxxxxxxxx
Yesterday it worked. Today it is not working. Windows is like that.
http://www.linuxonline.za.net
Important Notice:

Important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers ("the
Disclaimer") apply to this email.

To read this click on the following address:

http://www.gam.co.za/legal/email_disclaimer.php