Re: functions via event handlers

Yemi,

On Sep 6, 2004, at 7:14 AM, Yemi Obembe wrote:

i'd just luv to ask if it is possibble to call a function in PHP by using event handlers (like onmouseover, onload) as done in javascript? if its possible, i'd appreciate someone to tutor me on it.

As far as I know, this is not possible. Since PHP is server-side scripting (not client-side like JavaScript), all the code-processing is done before it ever reaches the client's computer. Because of this, you will never be able to use the code via event handlers.

If anyone knows something different, please let me and Yemi know.

~Philip