About PHP 5.0.1

Hi:
So far I´ve read that PHP 5.0.1 has Object Oriented capabilities and it can
be used to construct GUI regarding OO programing style, That it has Class,
constructors, and alike. I´m new to this, that´s why I wondered for a RAD
enviroment on PHP as soon as I installed it. Isn´t there any?.

Must I do PHP programs from the command line anyway?. I´m looking for a
programing enviroment, some how like C++ Builder or Microsoft Visual C++ and
so forth.

As a matter of fact, I don´t even know how to start at all on PHP. I´ve
installed PHP 5.0.1 becouse it´s said that one can implement a program based
on the OO paradigm, but so far I´m lost.

Any comments?, please?.

Thank´s
Daniel...

Please, forgive my English grammar. I do the best I can.