RE: Re: Newbie Questions

Coming in late on this topic, but...

Database.

"SELECT firstname, lastname, address FROM TABLENAME ORDER BY lastname ASC";

Use ASC or DESC to order your query results. When you iterate over the
result as Torsten indicated, everything will be in the order you specify.
Check out the MySQL docs for all the information you'll ever need on sorting
and/or grouping results from a query.

Rich