Re: Passing variables from HTML to PHP

if the checkbox is checked then you'll get the value in the php script. If
globals are turned on then echo $foo; will work, otherwise you have to use
something like: echo $_POST['foo'];

its a good idea to write your scripts without dependency on globals being
turned on, its a security risk for it to be on.

--

Jasper Howard :: Database Administration