Re: Dear php experts

Hello,

On 08/29/2004 02:06 AM, Bishnu wrote:
I am new in PHP. I've just started programming with php. I am going to build a newsletter mailing of my own community.
I use a table where members' name, email and other information is stored. I would like to send email to all member listed on member table. Could anyone give me functional code for it?

If you want to send personalized messages (or not) to many users, you may want to try this class is that provides some optimization support for bulk mailing:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos