Warning message -- session side-effect

Hi,
I found the warning message below when I open the webpage.
What am I do wrong with session variable?
Please help to comment...

Thanks,
Wut

Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which
existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does
not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals
is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting
session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0