Re: retrieved data from mysql to be shown in spreadsheet

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 09:51:51 +0530, balwantsingh
<balwantsingh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> May pls. advise me.
>
> I am developing a page using PHP for entering the data into tables made in
> mysql.   I want that when user click on Reports button the data (which will
> retrieve from mysql) should be shown in Spreadshee (Calc) of Open Office.
> Pls. tell how it can be done.
>
> balwant

Perhaps try making a CSV and have the user download it.

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--