Re: Help! WINXP/Apache2.0/PHP4.3.8 - Can't run PHP

This isn't really a database question, so I'm not sure why it went to a
database-related list.

Have you checked your Apache configuration to make sure it's set to
handle the PHP extensions?  Check the PHP manual on how to set this (I
believe relevant instructions are under Installation).
--
Peter Ellis - pellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Design and Development Consultant