Re: Tricky MySQL / php Script

Ach, and the light bulb goes on.  Sorry, wasn't really thinking about it
completely earlier.

Here's a less dimbrained suggestion: could you encode the user ID as
part of the filename itself?  Like, for instance, write the script so
that it would read something like:

blah.jpg.215

and strip off the .215, converting it into a user ID and stripping it
from the file name before displaying the file?

Hopefully, that's much closer to an actual coherent suggestion :)

- P