RE: Re: form results to email

I wrote this, $message is not displaying. What am I doing wrong??

<?PHP // Email form handler for RMA emails.

ini_set ('display_errors', 1);
error_reporting (E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

// Get info from form if submitted.
if(isset($_POST['submit']));

// Define Globals.
$firstname = $_POST['FirstName'];

$lastname = $_POST['LastName'];

$address = $_POST['address'];

$address2 = $_POST['address2'];

$city = $_POST['city'];

$state = $_POST['state'];

$zip = $_POST['zip'];

$serial = $_POST['serial'];

$product = $_POST['select'];

$reason = $_POST['reason'];

// Send Globals and put in email message
$message = $firstname.$lastname;
// Send email to support
mail("support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx", "RMA Request", $message);

echo " RMA Request Sent"