Re: MySQL software question

Vincent Jordan wrote:

Is there a piece of software that will allow my to create MySQL
databases and table relations in a graphical format without having to
connect to the database?

<snip>

Try DB Designer from Fabforce - it has it's idiosyncracies, but it is free, and I use it without major problems.

HTH

--
Rory McKinley
Nebula Solutions