Re: Getting PHP for Windows to talk to MS SQL?

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 01:56:08PM -0700, Marcjon wrote:
> php_mssql.dll doesn't go in your windows\system dir. It goes in the
> extensions dir. I believe the default in #PHPINSTALLDIR#\etx, though I
> may be wrong. Look in your PHP.ini file for the extensions directory
> setting and place the php_mssql.dll there.

Thanks for your help everyone! After getting the placement of php_mssql.dll
right and puzzling over the fact that I had in fact edited php.ini correctly...
I discovered that PHP was not looking at C:\php\php.ini. Rather, somehow
it was looking at C:\Windows\php.ini. Anyway, now all is well.

Thanks again!

-Weston