RE: Help with search form using multiple fields

$sql_start = "SELECT * FROM table_name WHERE ";
If($_POST['first_name'] != '') {
	$first_name = $_POST['first_name'];
	$sql_start .= "first_name LIKE '%$first_name%' AND ";
}
If($_POST['last_name'] != '') {
	$last_name = $_POST['last_name'];
	$sql_start .= "last_name LIKE '%$last_name%' AND ";
}
... ## for the rest of the fields

// Trim off the last AND
$sql = rtrim($sql_start," AND ");