Not Like

I am trying to figure out how to display something where the condition is not like im a MySQL query. The query is

select * from class where classID like '_00'order by classID;

How would I make the like into a not like (aka negating it. The ! does not work)? I couldn't find anything in the MySQL manual.

Thanks,
Cole

-- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner on mail.ashcraftfamily.net, and is believed to be clean. Please report any deviance from this condition immediately to the AFN Administrator at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx