Re: PHP use in Federal Govt

My division at State is trying to get PHP 5.0 approved for use by developers
in the Department, and the Powers That Be are requesting evidence that other
Federal agencies/military are using PHP, and the extent of it's use.

Anybody have a clue about this? I sure would appreciate some help!

I've taught a number of courses on PHP to members of the National Forest service (under the USDA). They use it to interact with Oracle databases for both Internet and Intranet pages.

Hope that helps,
Larry