IME UKLinux.net support is very good as are their rates. They're also very security conscious.

Go for the paid account rather than free to get a lower contention ratio on the servers (the free servers have quite a lot of vhosts, although the performance is still excellent), paid accounts get higher priority support requests.

Cheers - Neil

At 13:40 14/07/2004 +0000, you wrote:
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Westergaard" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:40:28 -0400
Subject: Re:  Mysql and rollbacks

> I was about to suggest the same, the latest builds of MySQL have theese
> functions from what I knew... I think youll find what you need there.

Thanks, Kim.

Any stable and fairly affordable hosts out there using these latest builds?
Mine is back a few, no transactional functionality that I can discern yet...
but having said that, let me disclaim that I haven't finished my reading on
the subject.

CaptionKit http://www.captionkit.com : Production tools
for accessible subtitled internet media, transcripts
and searchable video. Supports Real Player, Quicktime
and Windows Media Player.

VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
for a connected world.