RE: Getting a result from MAX() query

Sadly, I don't have any answers, only more questions.

First, how do you know your query is returning a FALSE result? What test are
you performing and what are the results of the test?

Second, what type of column is fee_recd?

I've been toying with the MAX() function on the command line with a number
of my own tables using different column types (DATE, TEXT, VARCHAR, INT) and
have yet to see it fail to return some sort of result set.

Rich