Re: $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERRER']

Jeff,

Most of the privacy programs are blocking the HTTP_REFERRER, so you might try using an alternative to it. You could try passing the previous page in the form as an hidden field.

Amit Arora
http://www.digitalamit.com

webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
For some reason I cannot get this to work. I'm trying to use the referrer to redirect at the end of a form processing script, but it wont recognize the referrer.
I read that it just wont work with some browsers, isps, and/or security settings. If this is the case, does anyone know a work around?
Thanks in advance!
Jeff