Re: Table locking

Rosen wrote:

And if I perform "LOCK tables ..."  nobody can;t write on these tables,
until I don't perform "UNLOCK TABLES" ?
If something happens  ( I mean if some my queryes fails) ?

I have a feeling it would be very very good if you'd state why you feel you need to LOCK these tables. There are generally a couple ways to do things, so you may not need to worry about locking at all.

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/

php|architect: The Magazine for PHP Professionals – www.phparch.com