Query for Most Recent Entry

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to write a MySQL query that will return the
highest primary key a table.

Thanks,

Ms. Jimi Thompson, CISSP

Manager, Web Operations

Cox School of Business

Southern Methodist University

"What kind of peace do we seek? Not a 'Pax Americana' enforced on the
world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the
security of a slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace
that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and
nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their
children-not merely peace for Americans, but peace for all men and
women; not merely peace in our time, but peace for all time." - John F.
Kennedy