Re: Mysql 5.0 Redhat

They are at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html.

Iain Wiseman wrote:

Hi,

Sure this has been asked but I want to use the new mysql 5.0 rather than downgrade and I want to use a package installer so I can take it off if it does not work.

Are there rpms for Redhat 9.0 to enable PHP to work with MySql 5.0

I am assumming (and maybe incorrectly) that this is my problem for

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in /var/www/html/guestbook/guest.config.php on line 14

Thanks

Iain

dangerous content by MailScanner on mail.ashcraftfamily.net, and is believed
to be clean.
Please report any deviance from this condition immediately to the AFN
Administrator at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx