Re: cookie issue

Hi Sukanto,

     Cookies do not have any id like sessions.

Headers in php sent in reverse order to browser,
means the last one will send first, cookies also
set/sent by headers, so This statement can be true.

So, try setcookie function after you write redirection
line like ::

header("location :somewhere");
setcookie("name",$user_name, $time+3600);

I hope this should work.

Please let me know the status as I am also getting
interest in it.

BTW I prefer session to cookies...

Zareef Ahmed

=====