Re: How to take Backup ?

Try the mysqldump command

zareef ahmed wrote:

Hi,
 If you have phpmyadmin on your system you can export
all your data in sql format which can be restore again
by running that sql script. make sure to check
complete insert checkbox at time of export operations.

Revert Back with any comment or problem.
Zareef Ahmed

--- Rinku <rinku_pgsql@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to take backup for Mysql database.

Can any of you tell me how to take Backup and how to
Restore it ?

Rinku

protection around http://mail.yahoo.com

=====
Zareef Ahmed :: A PHP Developer in Delhi(India).
Homepage :: http://www.zasaifi.com

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

dangerous content by MailScanner on mail.ashcraftfamily.net, and is believed
to be clean.
Please report any deviance from this condition immediately to the AFN
Administrator at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx