Re: cookie issue

--- Sukanto Kho <starofflame@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Do cookie variable has cookie_id and how to call it?

How you set the cookie?
It will be available as $_COOKIE['COOKIE_NAME'];

> Is Cookie_id same for 1 PC ?? or just in 1 browser??

It is vaid for the pc but expire time applicable.

> How to avoid cookie not passed if using redirecting
> header(location:"")...sorry if I ask this

Cookies stored on the client machine. If you do not
want to use them simply set them with no value.
See manual of setcookie() for more details.

> before...but still havent get any suggestion.

No Problem. You are welcome.

Zareef Ahmed

> Thanx
> Flame

=====
Zareef Ahmed :: A PHP Developer in Delhi(India).
Homepage :: http://www.zasaifi.com