Re: Call to undefined function mysql_connect()

Rinku's Response: I may be missing something, but hows that related?

The phpinfo() function generates a page that shows what is installed. See if the configure string has --with-mysql or something like it. There also should be a section called mysql. Take a look at http://ashcraftfamily.net/info.php.

Leandro de Oliveira wrote:

I don´t know how to see if mysq is enabled

but i tested this, it is like i have no php

file: form.php

<head>
<title>Forms</title>
</head>

<?php
if ($text != "")
echo "You wrote \"$text\" <br><br>";
?>

<form method=POST action="form.php">
<input type="text" name="text" value="" size=10>
<input type="submit" name="sub" value="Send it!">
</form>

<?php
echo $HTTP_USER_AGENT;
?>

submit dont works, echo $HTTP_USER_AGENT too, but phpinfo() worked!

what is going on?

Crie seu Yahoo! Mail, agora com 100MB de espaço, anti-spam e antivírus grátis!

dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.