From: "Vincent Jordan" <vjordan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:49:47 -0400
Subject: 2 requests: validate 2 password fields as equal and rewrite data

Could someone instruct me or point me in the right direction. I would like to have a <input type=password name=password> <input type=password name=password2> when submit it will check to se if password and password2 are = ( i do not want password2 to end up in POST on submit.)

CaptionKit http://www.captionkit.com : Production tools
for accessible subtitled internet media, transcripts
and searchable video. Supports Real Player, Quicktime
and Windows Media Player.

VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
for a connected world.