Re: 2 requests: validate 2 password fields as equal and rewrite data

>Could someone instruct me or point me in the right direction. I would like
to have a <input type=password name=password> ><input type=password
name=password2> when submit it will check to se if password and password2
are = ( i do not want >password2 to end up in POST on submit.)

>also i am trying to rewrite data from a tinyint. the tinyint will return 1
or 0, I have tried but can not seem to get it >right. pretty much if it
returns 1 i want display active where if 0 display not active. I have tried
the following:

>$act = mysql_query("select isactive from acl where isactive '1'")

I think you missed the = on the above line. This should be the correct
syntax:
$act = mysql_query("select isactive from acl where isactive = 1");

>if ($act)
>{
>while ($isact = mysql_fetch_array($act))
>{
>echo "Active";
>}
>}
>else
>{
>echo "Not Active";
>}
>
>i have also tried:
>
>if $row[isactive] = '1'

The above should be:
if ($row['isactive'] == 1)

>{
>echo "active";
>}
>else
>{
>echo "Not Active";
>}
>
>im suue i have screwed up the syntax somewhere. I have looked on google and
picked thru several scripts i have found >online but have been unsuccessful.
aly help appriciated.