RE: Date help needed

Hi there,

>A drop down with 365 days !?!?   Isn't that a "little" big?

Actually it's Fridays, Sundays and Tuesdays for 2 years (365 was an example)
it's for an Admin for a client, and he asked that it be in a dropdown box
and he's the boss, so he gets what he wants :-)

One thing he wanted which I didn't know how to do (Javascript I guess which
I don't know much about) was to preload a database of email address, and as
he started to type an email address it would do a sort of auto-complete, but
have no clue how to go about that so just told him not viable ATM.

Chris