Re: value error in PHP form

Thank you very much Kim, Its really very much useful to me. I was trying to fing the sollution from a long time. At last you had answered me.
Thanks Once Again.

Regards,
Rinku

Kim Steinhaug <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Or
$_GET["action"];
$_GET["Name"];

Do yourself a HUGE favour and start using _GET and _POST
right away on all queries. Also look into the well known problems
with addslashes with globals on while your at it. On php.net there
are good explernations and examples, look into the reslash() and
deslash() example.

One of theese days youll wake up and globals are off by default.
(Well, isnt PHP5 off?) The problem is, your are used to program
with globals on... If you have like 50 clients who wakes up with
globals off you are inn for a bad day (or week... )

When I first started with PHP I loved the globals, but the last year
they have really pissed me off mostly.

The best thing you can do is be sure your software works with
globals off, and then take it for a test drive with globals on.

It may sound trivial and annoying to read, but this is one of the
major "buggers" of programming PHP - so do it now, :) You wont
regret it I promise you.

Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:
those who understand them, and those who don't.
www.steinhaug.com - www.easywebshop.no - www.webkitpro.com